Re: Milano couplings

OK here I go up on my soapbox,
I worked at an Alfa dealer from 86 to 93.  I bought the first one
delivered to the dealer (after 3000 miles as a demo) it now has 191000
miles, I have replaced 3 couplings.  one rear, two fronts, no center.
What my secret I know how to drive, don't shake the car!  NO control is
digital all are liner analog even the clutch,  don't apply full power
until the drive line is loaded.  Don't spin rear wheels more then 15% on
launch.  learn to be smooth race real kart.  Race a formula car.  But
most importantly learn to maximize the grip of the tires.

Chris Hall
christian147@domain.elided