Re: FRAUD on the digest

Nick,

I can easily understand and empathize with your feelings. Nothing's worse
than being let down by someone whom you thought you could trust. However,
to ascribe to all the a-d folks the behavior of one is probably an
over-reaction. I have done business with several alfa-digest folks over
the past couple of years, done favors for and been done favors by, with no
problems, both domestically and internationally. I've never had any
difficulties in any of the transactions.

I hope that you and Mr. Johnson can straighten out your differences and
resolve this business. I hate even hearing about it. :(

Godfrey