Re: FRAUD on the digest

"Nick Tangney" <alfagtv@domain.elided> writes:
> A word of warning to anyone considering purchasing anything from anyone off
> the digest. DO NOT DO IT! and especially if you're talking internationally
> like me!
> [clip]
> We struck a deal for the system and I sent off my cheque for US$150.00
> expecting an inlet system to follow shortly thereafter. I waited three
> months until I conceded that I had been ripped off.

I think this is an exception. I've probably done over 100 transactions with
members of the alfa digest, many where I mailed the parts without first having
the check, and everybody has delivered (eventually).

I don't blame Nick, however, for black-listing Zack...
- --
Colin Verrilli     Raleigh, NC     verrilli@domain.elided
'84 GTV6        '87 Milano Gold         '94 164LS Auto
Mid-Atlantic Alfa Romeo Club (MAARC) Treasurer
MAARC Home Page:  http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/2380
164 Home Page:    /alfa/FAQ/164