RE:Fraud on the Digest

Fellow Alfaholics,

Having purchased a couple of items off the Digest I feel compelled to
offer some sort of help. Myself I used Postal Money orders to speed
the sellers (they wanted my check to clear first) but ignoring that,
isn't there some sort of law governing using the Postal Service
for fraud?
The check traveled through the US postal service did it not?
Maybe this wouldn't be covered under those regulations, I don't know.
Anyone out there have a deeper comprehension than myself of the
Postal Service?
I wouldn't like to think that we are all helpless against such acts.

Dave Partridge
76 Spider
Monticello, Mn