re: lettering

> I Talked with these folks about it, they mentioned that not only
>could they scan a photo image and produce the lettering needed in the proper
>size and shape;they would make it and remake it as needed until it met my
>satisfaction.

Careful with this! Photograph should be a close-up of the image, very sharp
and also shot as square as possible to the object...otherwise the odd
perspective will cause all kinds of distortion in the final image.

You can actually do most of this yourself with Adobe Streamline...it will
convert an image to outlines that are suitbale for vinyl cutters.

It sounds like they are offering a lot of service though. Do yourself (and
them) a favor and supply them with a very good image.

Michael Williams
Sacramento, California US of A
69 Duetto
84 GTV-6

"No doubt about it, time to get a new hat"

http://www.rcip.com/michael