'70s Alfa window winder handle grub screws/emblem adhesive

Doesn't that subject line just make this message sound so exciting?!! Oh
well, at least it's accurate.
I have two questions:
1) The little grub screw that holds on the window winder on my car has lost
its "head", or at least the slot is so worn it's no good anymore, and can't
be undone. Can anybody suggest a good way of removing it?
2) My spider veloce badge fell off the side of my car a while back, and I
was wondering what would be the best adhesive for gluing stuff to painted
surfaces?
Thanks
Chris Keen
'77 spider