Re: Milano Questions

Hi Guys,

    Well today I had my valve clearence adjusted. Now the driveshaft vibration is
gone. 8-). The car pulls harder and the exhaust note is much sweeter. Thanks to
my cool mechanic Phil. Somehow whenever I try to adjust the valves myself it
won't be as smooth. Oh well, experience....
    As for the chassis stiffener, I was thinking of just having thicker bars
replace the 2 (compression?) bar that runs underneath the car. And maybe one bar
that runs across the car connecting the 2 metal bars. They should be a bolt an
unbolt deal. Not a welded thingy. Putting in a rollcage is not an option as I
don't want to crack my head should I be thrown forward or backwards in an
accident. The only thing left for me to do is get a new PS pump.

Regards,

Zamani