Milano questions

A couple questions from an Alfa novice:

I have an 1988 Milano Platinum (2.5, automatic transmission)

1.  I was trying to fill up the power steering/automatic transmission fluid
reservoir (it's in the front of the engine compartment on an automatic).
The manual sais use dextron II automatic transmission fluid.  I want to ask
fellow Milano owners what they used, e.i. what brand?

2.  I was thinking about replacing the 2.5 with a 3.0 engine, if I can find
one in good enough condition.  Is this possible, what kind of modifications
would this require?

Thanx
Peter F.