I bought Gordy Hyde's car tonight!!!

I knew that would perk some eyes up! Esp. Gordo's!

Welcome a new Alfa to the Alfa Romeo Search and Rescue Society!! A joint
venture between Mutant Manor Endeavors and the ARSRS, tonight, I bought
a duplicate to Gordy's car here in Florida. '86 Veloce, 85K nice body,
nice interior, 1 owner!!! (she was almost in tears as Goldy was dollied
away behind Sofia, who is getting weary of towing Spiders around...)

	Only flaw is a very blown head gasket...oozing Chocolate malt, but runs
and drives good...at least for the 100 ft it went... Pretty gold with
tan leather...solid as a rock. No rust,

This puppy is going to get repaired by Mark and I and then if he doesn't
swipe it, it'll probably be for sale, so it will need a good home with