Alfa parts department sign for sale

"Your Alfa Romeo deserves genuine Alfa Romeo parts"   That's what the
sign says.  It's probably 70s vintage, metal box with plastic face
lighted from behind 15" high 38" wide and 5" deep and is in that black
graphic on reddish-orange background style the way all the OEM parts
boxes are.   The text runs from lower left to upper right on a diagonal,
on the right side is a big Alfa serpent and cross logo in that 70s kind
of style.   The light  still works.   It has a small cosmetic crack on
the plastic face on the lower left.   Anybody want it for $100 plus
shipping?

Iv'e also got a good 4 cyl 2.0 liter starter and alternator  if anybody
is interested for $35 each plus shipping.

On a recent tour of one of a local junkyard I spotted a Milano with the
headlights still intact.   If anybody want's them I  would be happy to

Steve Foster

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]