164Q FS

My 94 164Q is for sale.  I am the original owner and it has always been
garaged.  The car has 47,500 miles and the essentials are as follows:

red/tan leather with sheepskins since new
12 CD OEM changer in trunk
Remus exhaust
3K on Yokohama AVS Intermediates
K&N air filter
Redline every 2.5K with new Canton Racing Products oil filter just
bought

I have a gentlemen at an agreed price of $20K who can't seem to complete
the transaction and I have already started to find a replacement.  If
anyone is intersted, email me.

Andy Kushner