Guns, etc.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Greg Hermann writes:

 I , speaking as an American citizen, and a potential juror, believe
that

 Rosie's statement might well be treasonous! And, as a responsible
citizen,

 I know the nature of the penalties which our Constitution enumerates
as

 being appropriate for the crime of Treason! >>

Greg,

I personally think that your Alfa content is way too thin and that I

personally feel that your should try to keep your personal political

off of the Alfa Digest.

John Katos>>>>>>>>>>>>

I like both guns <underline>and</underline> alfas, but, yes, I agree,
post this sort of thing elsewhere, please.

Charlie Koster

1986 GTV-6

Kagel Canyon, CA