Vintage radio source(s)

<<I'm looking to replace my 80's radio in my 1973 GTV with something of a more
suitable vintage to give it that period look.  Any one have a good source in
the US for old Becker or Blaupunkt radios dead or alive?>>

I know there is (or was) such a place in Orange County, CA because I bought
a used Becker Mexico there for my last 105 car about 5 7-8 years ago.  I
can't remember any details, though.  It was like a parts yard except all
they had was old radios and stereos.  Can anyone from behind the Orange
Curtain provide more details?

Charlie Koster
1986 GTV-6
Kagel Canyon, CA