Giubo's

To get this matter out of the world . . .

I mistyped, of course I meant "Giubo", but who of you out there have
never mistyped "Giulia" or "Giulietta"?

Dave M. wrote in #716:
> But that's not as bad as "Veloce" or "Velloss".  "C" followed by a
> vowel is "CH".  My GTV6 License is "Cimice", and that's
> "CHEEMICHEE".

Actually C followed by "E" or "I" is "CH" as in "cheap" otherwise is
just a plain  "C" as in "can".
cf. Veloce and Cucina, respectively "Veeloche" and "Coochina"

I heard somewhere that "Giubo" is Italian slang for "Cheapo",

Saluti a tutti,
    Chris Piepers
    The Netherlands