'65 Spider Veloce Wheel Color.

I have been using BMW Polaris Silver (late 70's early 80's) to paint Alfa
wheels with for a long time. My Friend Bill Eastman matched it with a
virtually new wheel he got in one of his spiders. The color is a perfect
match. I use a single stage Glasurit Urethane, it holds up pretty well, even
resists cat pee! I have also had some luck using it over powder coat, by wet
sanding and re painting. (I have never seen a powder coated wheel that looked right).
	Ciao,
	Bill Gillham
	2 Guiletta's
	3 Giulia's