Ignition switch

I need help from the Alfa tech people out there in wiring up the
ignition swith on my '69 1750 spider.  The previous owner lost his keys
and had wired up a push-button starter switch.  I've had new keys cut
and want to rewire the ignition switch back.  As far as I can see, I
have 3 wires to connect and 6 pins on the back of the ignition switch.
Red=power, black=starter, and brown=fuel pump.  Is there someone out
there who can tell me which wire goes to which of the 6 pins? Just to
confuse things, my '69 1750 parts car has an extra green wire and a 7
pin ignition.  On that car I think green=ignition coil, but I don't see
a green wire on my car (which was built later on in early 1970).  I
thought I had seen an article somewhere about the 6 and 7 pin ignition
spider switches, but don't remember where.  Some out there please help,
or I'll go up in flames!

Regards
Mike