[no subject]

What the hell are GUIBOS?  I wonder if you mean GIUBOS
=GEE-OOBOS.  Sorry
but it irritates me when the wrong names are used for
Alfaparts. At a parts
store in Italy they would not understand.  Fred DI
Matteo
- - - - - - - - - - -
Come on Fred their ain't any Pie-zons out thar.  Thay
dunt know its alwayys "I" before "U" after "G".  Sort
of like "Guilia" or "Goooo lia".  But that's not as
bad as "Veloce" or "Velloss".  "C" followed by a vowel
is "CH".  My GTV6 License is "Cimice", and that's
"CHEEMICHEE".  I thought I'd have the only car in the
world named "Bedbug", but believe it or not there is a
guy in Arkansas with the same license plate on a
Chevrolet.  I'd love to talk to him.

Dave Miller
Deltona, Florida USA