Re: GOO-EEBOS?

At 04:34 PM 5/14/99 -0500, Fred DiMatteo wrote:
>What the hell are GUIBOS?  I wonder if you mean GIUBOS = GEE-OOBOS.  Sorry
>but it irritates me when the wrong names are used for Alfa parts. At a parts
>store in Italy they would not understand.  Fred DI Matteo

Which reminds me of a question that's been floating around in the bit of my
brain that hasn't yet given in to the regular alcoholic onslaughts:
What the hell does giubo MEAN? Is it italian for wotsit thingamijig, or
does it actually mean something? Sorry, just curious. ;-)

Best, Jaap Bouma (Netherlands)
'87 GTV6 2.5 Grand Prix