Spring Sprints @ SIR

Hello all, just wanted to post a note to NorthWest racing fans.  The SOVREN
Spring Sprints are being held today, tomorrow, and Sunday at Seattle
International Raceway in Kent - just off Hwy 18.

Show up and support over 10 NWARC members running their vintage Alfas on
this challenging track.  Gordy Hyde and I will be their to provide support
(food & stuff) for the racers.  We will have a NorthWest Alfa Romeo Club
tent & banner setup so stop by and say hello.

For those who have not been to SIR it consists of a 9 turn 2.25mi roadcourse
with lots of elevation change.  Turns 3 through about 6 were repaved about 2
years ago.

Hope to see some fellow local Digesti there!

Zach Cox
Redmond, WA
NWARC