RE: bad day

Gentle Alfisti,
I've been off the digest for a bit-mostly due to a buying trip
Stephen and I took to Italy. It was my friend Pete Krause
who alerted me to Mr. Carr's post regarding his displeasure
with the treatment he recieved at our place of business. I
feel that a response from the horse's mouth may be appro-
priate at this time.

First, to Mr. Carr, I offer my apologies. The challenges of
running a rapidly expanding business are daunting at times,
particularly when combined with the reentry into the work-
place after having been away for two weeks. This may
partly explain the attitude he encountered. Nontheless,
I agree with the poster who expressed that when you
deal with the public, you really have to put on your best
smiley face, regardless of the fact that the dog may have
barfed in your shoes that morning, or whatever the case may
be. Mr. Carr did not recieve that treatment, a fact which
I regret.

Secondly, thank you to those who generously stated their
support. We're all in this together guys. When you call
Centerline, you really do get an Alfa nut on the phone,
no matter who answers. The kind words are appreciated.

Last, I hope Mr. Carr will give us the opportunity to "make
it right". Maybe they were both having a bad day.

Distanti Saluti
Joel Hailey
Centerline Products
Boulder, Colorado

P.S. The new catalog is out! If anyone wants a copy, please
call at 303-447-0239; or email through out site (not to me
personally please, this is my home address) at:
www.centerlinealfa.com