Re: cats

wow,

thank you all for all the replies to my query about replacing
the cat on my spider. i'd reply to ya'll personally, but it looks
like the whole list has been helpful enough to reply!

i don't think i'm intrested in a used converter, but think that
the recommendations to try discount converter sound
pretty good. i own a metal fabrication business, and so
welding is pretty much run of the mill around here. (i guess
even running mills is pretty much run of the mill too...bad
joke, sorry ;) anyone want some custom chassis braces? ;)
well, i'll drop a line to the list if i do get the discount
converter cat & let ya'll know how it turns out/fits etc.

dave sisson
86 grad
houston, tx