RE: Cats

Obie etal :  Just got at "cat' from these folks.  I do have an advantage -
I'm only about 15 mins. from their shop.  Workmanship is good, however, I
did put on generic not complete front section that GTV-6/Milano has.  Their
installation was excellent and I expect their "correct" item to be likewise.
Can check out if anyone wants to know what full front pipe/cat looks like.
No finacial interest etc etc - just happy my car is legal again & still goes
like stink!!

Ralph

Houston, TX