Re: SPICA question

I experienced the exact same thing (cold 2 liter starting at fast idle, then
getting faster, then getting slower when hot).  I made it happen
(unintentionally) when going through the tune-up procedure outlined in the
Braden Bible.  OK, so I didn't do everything exactly by the book (big
mistake, now I'm smarter).  The problem occurred from a maladjusted long
link (and possibly short link, too).  The cure, for me, was to start over
and follow the tune-up procedure exactly.  My problem now, and has been
since buying the car a year ago, is a very slow idle when cold, then moving
up to normal when warm.  I believe this to be a nearly failed TA, which I
will be replacing soon.

Good Luck.

Richard Stiles,
Dunedin, FL
1974 Spider  (Who cares about idle anyway?  5800 is the place to be!)