re: Tess's dark side

A little birdie named Gordy told me not to delete my Alfa digests...

Whaddya mean the dark side is 247 horsepower? The Carrera only has 215 and
that car is a blast! I would think a GTV has much less...

But to get back on track - Steve Schaeffer can tell you firsthand how
accustomed I am now to riding in a car with really tight suspension, stiff
springs, little roll, yada yada yada. I almost became ill when he took me
around Bremerton in his newly finished (this was *last* year) Turner
project car! Then I got out of his car and rode with a guy from the P-club
in his RS America. There was nobody watching and we spun the car a few
times -- didn't make me swim at all, since I was wearing a harness with
sub and the suspension was so tight. This morning I realized it
would only take 700 shares of Cisco to pay for an RS America....

But to each his own! I've decided I personally would rather drive a Pcar
at the track, for the way I like to drive 'seriously'  -- and that's why
we're building my track car from a 911T (finally going in for paint next
week!!! then we can put her together again !!!!). However, driving an Alfa
is fun as well -- and for me, it has a less serious aspect to it! I have
to say, though, it is much harder to find Alfa parts.

Speaking of suspension. Does my Spider have 'locator' bushings?

Tess

p.s. - Hi Gordy!

A website about sportscars?!
   -  http://www.halcyon.com/tessmc/