Re: GTV6 Clutch Woes

"Rich Wagner" <drsavage@domain.elided> wrote:

> The nut on the crankshaft is huge: 42 mm.  You probably won't be able to
> find one that size except through a traveling tool guy.  A 1 5/8" socket
> also fits well.  You can find one of those at your local tool store.  You
> will most likely find it in only 3/4" drive.

I believe it's a 41mm.  Snap-On only makes one in 1" drive.  I know USAG
makes a 3/4" drive 41mm -- does anybody know of a U.S. USAG distributor?
I tried Griot's, but they can't seem to get one.

Everybody (including myself) uses the 1 5/8", but it is a little loose.
It'd be nice to have a 41mm.

- - Tom
thomasw@domain.elided