Questions from an Alfa novice re: Milano

Greetings!

I've just been fortunate enough to locate and very inexpensively purchase a
parts car for my slightly inop Milano Silver.  (The one with the ignition
difficulties - I don't think they're too bad, I've just been very busy with
other issues).  Anyway, the parts car starts very readily and runs, albeit
only on 5 cylinders. I suspect valve train difficulty, tho' an inoperative
injector could yield the same effect, I'd guess. The ignition appears to
work well on all cylinders.  Anyhow, the parts car is a Milano Platinum
with lots of goodies, almost all of which seem to be quite serviceable.
Unfortunately the body on this car is poor - rust and dents in the rear -
pretty much OK from rear doors forward.

The questions:

1.  I'm under the impression that the Platinum has a limited slip
differential.  Is this true?  If so, would it bolt into the Sliver without
undue difficulty?  I drove the Platinum briefly and the transmission
appeared to work quite smoothly, tho' there was a nasty howling when I
drove around left hand curves which disappeared around right hand curves.
Would it be foolish to assume a bad wheel bearing, or are there other bits
which can yield the same symptom?  Do these transmission units generally
stand up well to high mileages?  This one appeared to operate well - clutch
engagement was sure, all 5 gears were easy to find, and the box shifted
smoothly, tho with long throws.

2.  The ABS on the Platinum appeared to work quite well - would it be
ill-advised to attempt to transfer this system over to the Silver after
inspecting and replacing any faulty bits?  Are the bits for this system
either prohibitively expensive, prone to failure, terribly complex, or
otherwise unavailable?

The car has fairly high mileage at 138K - would I just be asking for
trouble with the transfer of ABS bits?

3.  Does anyone want any power seat motors, electric sunroof parts,doors
,fenders, or a hood?  These are all in decent shape and/or operable and
I'll consider reasonable offers.  Also, the right rear taillight is unusual
- - it's red all the way 'round as on the LH, but the reverse light
arrangement is different than on the LH side.  I think it may be a Euro
unit.  It's in good shape - anyone want it?

Thanks !

Christopher Judd
e-mail: juddman@domain.elided
http://www.peconic.net/members/juddman