RE:'85 GTV-6 Tail lights

Chip,

On my 85' I had the board sorta burn out near where you plug the sockets
into them.  I did solder a small peice of metal ther to account for the
lost material. That initially did the trick, but I also used a pair of
tiny needle nose pliers to tighten the little electric alligator clips
in the sockets, this makes it grab a bit tighter onto the board. Finally
I cleaned all the bulb sockets, lightly squeezed em tighter to hold
bulbs better and coated em with corrosion inhibiting grease.

All this seemed to do the trick with a very possessed tailight.

hope this helps.

Antonio
72'GTV
73'GTV
94'Ducati M900 Monster

"Question: Has any other GTV-6 owner experienced problems with the tail
light boards going bad?  Going bad, I mean not making a good contact and
thus causing the whole board to malfunction or not even work.

Hopefully, there is a fix to this situation, but since it is an Alfa,
it's not going to be easy!  Can anyone advise me on how to fix my tail
light boards or lead me to a source that has some used ones in stock?

thanks

Chip"