Re: '85 GTV-6 Tail lights

Hi:
My '85 had similar problems - I found that some of the biggest culprits are
the small metal rivets that connect the bulb holders to the circuit board.
Corrosion here caused high resistance between the holder & CB.  I
eventually solved this by using a dremel tool to clean the metal and the
surrounding copper circuit board, then soldering the rivet directly to the
circuit board.
Worked well for me...
Cheers
Mike