Re: '85 GTV-6 Tail lights

At 06:23 PM 5/4/99 -0400, Chip Schug wrote:
>Question: Has any other GTV-6 owner experienced problems with the tail
>light boards going bad?  Going bad, I mean not making a good contact and
>thus causing the whole board to malfunction or not even work.

Yes. I had problems with the contacts for the multi-connectors and the
spring-loaded contacts for the bulbs. Very careful cleaning with very fine
glasspaper and a smear of battery post grease cured all.
A simple cure for a change. Nice, isn't it? ;-)

Best, Jaap Bouma (Netherlands)
'87 GTV6 2.5 Grand Prix