RE: '85 GTV-6 Tail lights

> Question: Has any other GTV-6 owner experienced problems with the tail
> light boards going bad?  Going bad, I mean not making a good contact and
> thus causing the whole board to malfunction or not even work.
>
> Hopefully, there is a fix to this situation, but since it is an Alfa,
> it's not going to be easy!  Can anyone advise me on how to fix my tail
> light boards or lead me to a source that has some used ones in stock?

i used to take apart and clean the tail light boards in my gtv6 every year
at inspection time, only to have one or more lights fail a month or two
later.  a really good cleaning and detailing, followed by some good contact
cleaner and conditioner (not stabilant 22, but that's what i'd recommend
now), has resulted in lights that have not failed in more than three years.
in fact, i just pulled it out after sitting for more than a year and a half
in storage, and all of the lights work!

hope this helps,

bs