Re: '85 GTV-6 Tail lights

I have had this problem with two different GTV/6s ('82 and '84).  Sometimes
you can fix this by simply cleaning all of the contacts on the board really
well, and possibly re-crimping the contacts on the harness connector so that
they are tighter.  When this did'nt work, I removed the board, left it
plugged in, and turned each combination of lights on.  By moving wires,
bending the board gently, wiggling the bulbs and so forth, I was able to
identify each part of the board that was bad.  I then applied solder accross
the conductive strips in the bad areas (carefully, so as not to make contact
with anything else), and (after a lot of fiddling) got the boards to function
properly and reliably.

- -Tarik
'84 GTV/6 3.0 "Christina"
'87 Milano Gold (good running beater - would sell for low price - located in
New York)