scca roll bar rules

iim almost done with the autopower race bar installation in my spider, will
provide a full report when it's completed.

in the meantime, spider owners are scrambling to make their cars legal for
the upcoming lime rock event.  a friend has just realized that he's got to
do something about his, and has got some in-laws that can help him fabricate
one.

can anybody point me to something on line that might describe scca rules
(tubing diameter, thickness, etc)?

tia,

bs