Parting GTV6

I tried... I really tried so save this car.  It's no
use.  It is the victim of northern salt and it's just
too rusty to rebuild. Hood is not rusty at all, but
all other body pieces are!

It's a 1983 GTV6.  Body and interior is nasty, but
otherwise appears to be all there (except front turn
signals).  I'm told the Transaxle has less than 20K on
a pro rebuild and the clutch is nearly new (single
plate).  The PO tells me the engine also only has
about 15K on it with claimed goodies inside. (receipts
are in the glovebox but I haven't looked closely) It
has been sitting for a year due to a blown head gasket
so most of the hydraulics are questionable.  There are
5 straight and undamaged Campy's with 195/50 P7's if
someone wants to get away from metric rims.  I see
that it is lowered and appears to have Shankle rear
springs and Konis, but I'm not going to crawl under
there until I kill the ants living somewhere in the
car.  Big suckers, about a half inch long.

I haven't done a complete inspection, but if you need
something, please send me a private Email with your
needs and I'll check it out. <dmiller@domain.elided> or
the Yahoo address above.

Dave Miller - Deltona,Florida
84GTV6 "Cimice"