Milano parking lights

Okay, now that I've praised AlfaBill to the skies for
the fine way he got the parts to me, let me once again
address the utter uselessness of the Milano manual in
about two-thirds of the cases in which you might
consult it. The Owner's manual tells me how to replace
the parking light bulb, and the workshop manual tells
me how much juice they use and what they're connected
to, electrically. Neither of them, however, tells me
how to replace the lamp housings.

Do I have to pull the fenders? The engine? The bumper
or grille? Is there any opening through which one
might even glimpse the relevant screw heads? Since
I've been told that these units fall apart with
depressing regularity, I'd think there's at least as
much accumulated wisdom about replacing them as there
is about making the blower fan stop squealing.

Anybody?

Will Owen
Nashville, TN