Cam cover gasket problems on 1600 Spider

A couple of months back I had a nasty oil leak in my '78 1600 Spider. It
leaked something like a 1/2 l per day, and the garage didn't look too goo=
d.
My mechanic exchanged the cam cover gasket and the engine hasn't leaked a=

drop in the last two months. Until now. Same problem again, right out of
the blue.

Anyone with any clues as to why I keep blowing this %$=A3" gasket? Just b=
ad
luck or is there something else I should ask my mechanic to check while
he's in there again?

regards,
Nils C-: