back from vacation....

Been gone a week- even not reading the digests....

My wife and I went on a nice driving tour of some of the southern states-
Tennesee, North Carolina, and Virgina.  Got to drive some of the Blue
Ridge Parkway, which can get very tiring when its wet.  We had to get off
of it in Virgina when it became very dense fog...

After spending a night in Charlottsville (SP?), VA, we just happened to drive
by the International Auto Parts store!  Had to stop and buy some stuff-
especialy since we were driving the wife's 164.

Fun trip, and thank God we picked up those P6000s before we left!!
Eric Storhok
Ann Arbor, MI