Aalfetta -- GTV6

There were comments that the GTV6 is longer.

I don't think so.  Two bases -- the 1982 Inspection Manual gives a
<shorter> overall length than Haynes gives for the Alfetta (it depends on
the bumper shock absorbers), and in Haynes, a photo apears of the Alfetta
GTV 2.0 Coupe.  This body, which was not seen in the US (but apparently in
Europe, contemporaneous with the GTV6) is identical to the GTV6 save for
the hood -- and to the US version, except for placement of the parking
lights and side marker lights, Haynes not showing different dimensions
for that model.  (I'd suggest that body panels are interchangable with
only minor country-dependent detail differences, other than the hood.)

r.m.bies

End of alfa-digest V7 #682