Getting resposes into Digest

Several folks have indicated they can't submit to the AD using the
alfa-digest@domain.elided address but the alfa@domain.elided works for them
instead. Hmmmm!

I use the alfa-digest@domain.elided address without a problem. I've been
told, but have not been able to confirm, that some servers do not
accept an e-mail or web site address with a hyphen ("-") in it.
However, Fred has not indiacted that he has experienced a problem
visit the AROC-USA web site at <http://www.aroc-usa.org>. My e-mail
address also has a hyphen in it, but no one has ever indicated that
they were unable to get through to me (but how could they complain if
the couldn't get through!!). I do use one alias w/o a hyphen if it is
a problem for you <dzp@domain.elided>.

Thus, my question: Has anyone had a problem posting to the AD *and*
visiting the AROC-USA web site? What about a problem logging onto the
AROC-USA web site but no problem submitting to the AD with the
hyphenated address?

Grazie,
Bernie
AROC-USA Director and Webmaster
Texas Hill Country AROC Pres/Webmaster (Also w/hyphens)
b:d+z
Alpine, Brewster County, Texas USA
   Animated global position (~2:30 load @ 28.8):
        http://www.alpinetexas.com/map_zoom.html