Re: Getting resposes into Digest

Since October, I've had no trouble with the Digest. My previous employer
had a particularly brain-dead MIS department. Of course, you all know I
changed jobs just to get a more trouble free conection to the Digest. ;=)
I also tried the aroc-usa web site with no problems. I say if you're having
problems, try another ISP, or complain to your employer's MIS department.
Maybe they hired the guy from my previous employer...

P.S. I think the RFC rule is hyphens to the left of the @ sign are OK, but
to the right, they are taboo. WWW addresses have different rules.