FOR SALE - Custom Made Center Caps with Alfa Romeo emblem for MOM O Vega Rims (HoneyComb Shape)

Fellow Alfisti's I recently had a challenge getting new center caps for my
MOMO rims that came with my 74 spider.  I wasn't able to find the old
plastic MOMO emblems anywhere so I decided to get them custom made from
magnesium.  I have made custom center caps that have the Alfa Romeo emblem
etched in the center cap.  These center caps are coated, primed and clear
coated - all professionally done.  The price per center cap is $35 USD plus
shipping.  I'd sell them for less but if you are making limited quantities -
its impossible to get the price down.

If anyone is interested in seeing them I can send you a scanned sample of
the center cap and you decide. I guarantee you won't be sorry.  Put it this
way, I went to the absolute extreme because I wanted my car to be perfect
and as it turned out I couldn't be happier!!

Best Regards,

Abe Evreniadis,MBA
Senior Business Consultant, INTRIA
Tel: 416-304-4209 Fax: 416-980-7948