Wanted: alignment targets for lowered GTV/6

I hope I'm not beating a dead horse, but I'm just about to re-work the
suspension on my GTV/6 and am looking for some advice on how best to
align the car.

FYI, I'll be cutting the spacers (how much I'm not sure yet), and the
car is already lowered somewhat.

BTW, I hate understeer and want my car to go where I point it without it
fighting me throughout the turns...

Advice anyone?  Those of you who have gone through this process with a
116 series car:  when you finally got the suspension tuned exactly the
way you wanted it, what were the alignment specs from your final
alignment?

Thanks in advance for your advice!

Scott Goodwin
82 GTV/6 Balocco 3.0