Cars and parts for sale

  I finally have pic's of the '87 Verde, '86 X1/9, '86 Quad, and Milano
wheels that I have for sale.  They've been sent to just about everyone
who inquired, but I've managed to loose a couple e'mail address's, and
a couple bounced back as 'undeliverable'.
  Also, the local parking enforcement officer doesn't seem to like my
slow, drawn out 'parting out' process that I've enbarked on with my two
Milano's.  Tbey need to go be scrapped quickly.  Let me know what you
need.
Bryan Carter
No. Va.