FW: alfa-digest V7 #656 - Trunk/Gas release - Spider

I did as Russ suggested over the weekend and it seems to have worked
adequately. It seems to take a lot of torque to 'pop' the trunk so maybe
I'll take a look at the cable and locking mechanism before I re-break my
recent repair. Thanks for the i/p.

Barry
89 Spider Quad
Toronto, Ont