Leaking Spider

My '85 Spider leaks badly. I purchased it a few months ago and have been
using it to drive back and forth to the airport. I have noticed that I
have two types of leaks. One that fills the passenger door map pocket
with water and one that fills the area under my rear shelf. The door
leak is probably a bad window squeegee. It appears to have hardened. The
rear one is a bit more allusive. The top does not appear to have a seal
between it and the body. It looks like the water coming off the top is
supposed to run through a channel and out through a drain hole. I am
guessing that these drain holes are clogged. Am I correct in my
assessment of the water flow, or should the top have some sort of seal?

Chris Stephenson
'85 Alfa Spider