Re: Leaking Spider

Door leak- actually, you are probably either have a missing liner or the
liner has gotten tucked into the door rather than sealing it. Take the panel
off. it should be obvious how to fix it.

What is happening is that  the plastic liner, instead of sealing the door is
acting like a funnel into your map pocket. I resealed it on mine and, wala,
no more leak on the door.

- --
Alan Florsheim
Hornall Anderson Design Works