72 Spider FS--SF Bay Area

It's time to sell my 72 Spider so I can put money into my Sprint project,
so here's the lowdown:

The good stuff:

Engine was rebuilt 5000 miles (and three years) ago
New clutch at that time
New lower ball joints three years ago
New front rotors three years ago
New door seals and top seal three years ago
New trunk seal three years ago
Rocker rust and floor rust was repaired three years ago
Seat facings were redone three years ago
yellow Konis
Interior is in good condition
New Caribou top in the box
Chassis Stiffener
Dash Cap

The bad stuff:

The nose has seen better days and there are other small dings and one
medium dent in the lower panel behind the rear wheel, and the rear valance
is dented.

My musings:

The car runs really strong, and the chassis stiffener tames the shakes.
If the body were fixed up, this would be a very nice car.  $2650/obo
My phone number is 510-841-2138, or email me.