Re: alfa-digest V7 #634

In a message dated 4/13/99 11:28:42 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

<< Hello to All!
    I am new to the digest, and this is my first submission.   I have a
 '72 Gt 1300 Jr that
 was cut off and spun sideways over the median strip.

I am now looking for a matching 2-spoke wheel)  Smashed up the
 right front
 of my Jr, but good. (Can anyone help me find european Jr.  body parts?)  >>

Beth... your best possible source for body parts as well as the steering
wheel is a company in Milan, Italy recommended by the Alfa Romeo Historical
Division. It's called, A.F.R.A.  They sell only vintage Alfa parts and carry
virtually everything needed to restore Alfas. E-mail them at AFRA@domain.elided and
address your email to Ornella Croce or Claudio Georgetti. Their prices are
reasonable and they can take care of all the shipping for you. They also
accept all credit cards for payment. I have bought thousands of dollars from
them over the past year and have visited their huge warehouse. They're nice
people to deal with. English spoken if you want to call.

Marc Mosko
'65 Guilia Spider Veloce
''74 Guilia GTV 2000