Re: alfa-digest V7 #635

In a message dated 4/13/99 4:17:12 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

<<  Failing that, get your wife out again...
 how do you fit her in the tool-box? Surely you don't keep her in the
 garage.. >>
I can't help with your brake light problem, but envy the cooperation from
your wife...mine did pump the brakes once when I was bleeding brakes...and
there's the time she bent the valves in a 240Z head I'd just replaced when
she was "helping".  I yelled and cussed and she hasn't helped in the garage
in 15 years!

							Bill