Re: alfa-digest V7 #635

In a message dated 4/13/99 4:17:12 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

<<  Looking for set of 15 or 16 inch aftermarket wheels for gtv6.  Also open
 > comments on tire size and brand.  I'm leaning towards yoko AVS in
 > 215/50/15.  >>

I'm running Yoko A509s on 4 cars, and have bought several sets in past 10
years.  They are really good in wet as well as dry.  Max distance is 30K
miles.  Sidewalls not as stiff as some, but still good handling, esp. w/ 50
series.  I like the Borbet Type A wheel on Alfettas and GTV-6s.  Bought a 15
x 7 set from Tire Rack and mounted 205/50 x 15 A509s.  Will replace with
225/50 next time.

				Bill