Re: alfa-digest V7 #643

In a message dated 4/16/99 8:51:07 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

<<  Is the Digest another 'Guys Only' club?

      If it is, you boys might as well tell me now.

 Beth
 '72 Gt 1300 Jr  (wrecked)
 '67 Gt 1300 Jr roller to be restore >>

Beth,

I think the confusion may have come from the header (if that's the right
term) giving your husband's name as the sender.  Definitely no part of owning
an Alfa has been a "men only" club.  In fact, as I've been transferred around
the country and belonged to 4 chapters of AROCs 1/2 of the local presidents
have been female.  I was concerned that only 1 female was running for the
Board of Directors this time, but that's another story.....  Anyway, you are
very welcome at the Alfa Digest and so is anyone else interested in Alfas.

					Bill Sims